RULES OF LIFE
1. The daily schedule will be strictly observed.
2. You will always display courtesy to the duty
personnel when they enter your room to deal with you.
3. You must not talk loudly or sing in your
4. You must not sit or lie on the floor or bed
except on Sundays and during prescribed hours, but should sit on
5. You must wear your clothes at all times
except when washing your face and in bed.
6. You must take care of the room, furniture and
all expendables issued to you.
7. You will keep your room and corridors clean
at all time.
8. You must keep in good order while engaging in
collective activities in the mess hall, etc.
9. You will entertain yourself only with the
10. If you have something to do, ask permission
from the guards, who will escort you to the appropriate place.
You will be punished severly and unconditionally
if you commit one of the following:
1. In case you make false statements or refuse
questioning or hint others to do so.
2. In case you attempt to signal other rooms by
this or that means.
3. In case you make unauthorized writing.
4. In case you show disrespect or disorder to
any of the duty personnel.
5. In case you make any other offense.